• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting papers

Reaction score
Well Ms. Footballer..You dont need the old past papers to practise from because the entire syllabus has changed from this year onwards and the format is gonna be entirely different from those 10 years back papers. But believe me, its not tat tough.. :p
Just practice the recent papers as much as you can.. Keep on re-attempting them if you are done with the recent ones.

Anyways, how was your PAPER 2?

Cheers!
Angelcharms-XD!

Reaction score
Thanks angelcharms I didnot know that the syllabus has changed because I have just started Accounting.I am going to take it in June but my teacher is the one asked for old past paers to practice alot as I have long time before June.Thankssssss

Reaction score
For sure , the old past papers are useful , however there has been new specimens , compared to the 90s , the exam style has changed , if you want to pass the exam , then focus on papers after the Specimen's year , if you want to practice knowledge , then answer the pastpapers , after finding them on Google.

Reaction score
me too neeeeeeeeeedddddddd it tooooooooooooo
anyone have scan it post it plz u will really have done for all of us a HUGE FAVOUR :) :)