• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting problems.......

Reaction score
can anybody plz tell me about subscription account and stock revaluation format.........
The subscription account format is the same as the accruals and prepayments and income account. It is the opposite of the accruals and prepayments account.
The format is: in the debit side of the subscriptions account you have the following entries:
Accrual B/D
Income and Expenditure
Prepaid C/D

In the credit side of the subscription account you have the following entries:
Prepaid B/D
Cash/Bank
Accrual C/D

The missing figure is the Income and Expenditure

For the stock revaluation we will always have to consider the lowest value. You have no format for stock valuation

Reaction score
The subscription account format is the same as the accruals and prepayments and income account. It is the opposite of the accruals and prepayments account.
The format is: in the debit side of the subscriptions account you have the following entries:
Accrual B/D
Income and Expenditure
Prepaid C/D

Prepaid B/D
Cash/Bank
Accrual C/D

For the stock revaluation we will always have to consider the lowest value. You have no format for stock valuation

thanks alot........ :)

Reaction score
does any1 hve any gud notes on accounting...or any examples frm each topic...lyk fr a quick revision? :( i need 1...

Reaction score
can anyone please tell me if the balance sheet still has loans under financed by or if it was moved up
and if i should include working capital and capital employed in it

Reaction score
can anyone please tell me if the balance sheet still has loans under financed by or if it was moved up
and if i should include working capital and capital employed in it

it doesn't matter, marks won't be deducted as long as u have the correct net assets, and abt working capital, what i do is look for the question if it requires that, if it doesn't i don't include it.

Reaction score
it doesn't matter, marks won't be deducted as long as u have the correct net assets, and abt working capital, what i do is look for the question if it requires that, if it doesn't i don't include it.
thanks but what net assets if you use regular BS it shouldnt have these

Reaction score
assets- liablities = net assets or in other words capital, it won't harm if u include 'em.
okaaay...
Thanks man
so just to make myself clear....
u saying i should always keep my working capital but should i name it net assets or working C.
and for that loan it doesnt matter after or before financed by

Reaction score
Accrual B/D
Income and Expenditure
Prepaid C/D

Prepaid B/D
Cash/Bank
Accrual C/D

for stock revaluation u always look for the lower of either cost or net realisable value whch is market value....:)