• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Topic Prediction

Reaction score
It sucked!! terrible !!! i hate it! -_- it's stupid, very awful! I hate it!
The last question sucked. I lost 10 marks for sure, and more other marks which im bond to lose anyway... It was the worst exam ive ever done. I practiced a lot, but none of the former exams were like this. I'm done with this subject!

Reaction score
It sucked!! terrible !!! i hate it! -_- it's stupid, very awful! I hate it!
The last question sucked. I lost 10 marks for sure, and more other marks which im bond to lose anyway... It was the worst exam ive ever done. I practiced a lot, but none of the former exams were like this. I'm done with this subject!
Oh noo! which variant paper did you take? :O
Is the last question limited company?

Reaction score
Oh noo! which variant paper did you take? :O
Is the last question limited company?
Varient 2.
Nope since your variant got limited companies it wont be repeated in other variants. It was partnership.
It was verrry tricky. I just hated the fact that i lost a lot of marks... but i usually like tricky papers, but i have to say this time it was a pain in the neck.. :/

Reaction score
Varient 2.
Nope since your variant got limited companies it wont be repeated in other variants. It was partnership.
It was verrry tricky. I just hated the fact that i lost a lot of marks... but i usually like tricky papers, but i have to say this time it was a pain in the neck.. :/
Aww sad to hear that, either the threshold would go lower or the next paper would be easier for you :)
And by the way, does that mean my next paper would not have partnership? :O
I love that topic :(

Reaction score
Aww sad to hear that, either the threshold would go lower or the next paper would be easier for you :)
And by the way, does that mean my next paper would not have partnership? :O
I love that topic :(
Hopefully. they asked us to find the net profit. I was lost. I knew several ways to do it, but non of them worked. turns out i missed one way, which was the right one.
anyway regarding that.. as i see it, almost everything comes in paper 2, but yeah partnership has a chance to appear in your variant though..

Reaction score
Hopefully. they asked us to find the net profit. I was lost. I knew several ways to do it, but non of them worked. turns out i missed one way, which was the right one.
anyway regarding that.. as i see it, almost everything comes in paper 2, but yeah partnership has a chance to appear in your variant though..
Oh I see, so they don't missed any topic?
I'm having a session with my teacher next week to analyse the possibly topic that would come out, hopefully we can get something out of it
Anyway, good luck for your next paper! When was it?

Reaction score
Oh I see, so they don't missed any topic?
I'm having a session with my teacher next week to analyse the possibly topic that would come out, hopefully we can get something out of it
Anyway, good luck for your next paper! When was it?
hmm they bring all the important topics you know.. but they wont repeat topics from paper 1
Good luck! Do let us know your predictions.
10th Nov :)

Reaction score
hmm they bring all the important topics you know.. but they wont repeat topics from paper 1
Good luck! Do let us know your predictions.
10th Nov :)
Sure! Oh haha we are giving the paper on the same date
And one more question, in MCQ paper 1 they asked about bad debts and manufacturing, does it have a chance to appear in my next paper too?
I was expecting bad debts and manufacturing to come out in paper 1 but it ends up in the MCQ :(

Reaction score
Sure! Oh haha we are giving the paper on the same date
And one more question, in MCQ paper 1 they asked about bad debts and manufacturing, does it have a chance to appear in my next paper too?
I was expecting bad debts and manufacturing to come out in paper 1 but it ends up in the MCQ :(
You see, in MCQs they usually try to compile all the topics together. Obviously not all but most. So there's a possibility that it might appear again, you know. I hope we get bank reconciliation, you know it's a question which you can guarantee it's mark ;)

Reaction score
You see, in MCQs they usually try to compile all the topics together. Obviously not all but most. So there's a possibility that it might appear again, you know. I hope we get bank reconciliation, you know it's a question which you can guarantee it's mark ;)
Oh I see. Haha it's either you get it or I get it ;)
Not to forget cash book as well :LOL:

Reaction score
Oh I see. Haha it's either you get it or I get it ;)
Not to forget cash book as well :LOL:
then lets hope "I" get it :p
Yess! cash book usually comes in paper 1! this time it didnt so hopefully it will appear in paper 2!!
I was hoping for an A* , now if I get an A, that would be a miracle... -_- I really messed up in paper 1