• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting !!

Reaction score
Please anyone... any one knows any guess questions???? perhaps your teacer told you... please reply... in serious need.. :)

GUys lets discuss tomorrows paper here alrigt.. it would be fun :)

Reaction score
Absorption includes fixed costs as well when finding the total production cost of a unit !. And u have to do the adjustment for the under and overabsorbed overheads

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Absorption includes fixed costs as well when finding the total production cost of a unit !. And u have to do the adjustment for the under and overabsorbed overheads

O/N 08 Q3 b why they use production variable cost instead of direct material and direct labour?

Reaction score
Accounts is still eating my head :(( !! It truly appears to be the most boring subject for me :(

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Accounts is still eating my head :(( !! It truly appears to be the most boring subject for me :(

where are you from? what time is your accounting exam starts?

Reaction score
guys whats te gmt time that u are giving your exam???? mine is GMT+5:45 and i am giving my exam ends at 11:15 gmt..

if possible i will help.... is there anyone who can help me too????

Reaction score
Hi Friends.. can any one tell me the imp. topiczzz please!!!!

and who will tell the few questionz of the paper????

Reaction score
borat said:
guys whats te gmt time that u are giving your exam???? mine is GMT+5:45 and i am giving my exam ends at 11:15 gmt..

if possible i will help.... is there anyone who can help me too????
ya dude..ur giving before me..help out please

Reaction score
yo guys i am thinking of taking accounting nxt year....

is it easy?

is it possible to complete its AS portion in 3 months?

is it fun?

is their only maths involved???

i need some reall good n unambiguous advice

Reaction score
1) It is indeed easy

2) Obviously.. if u have done olevel accounting, it shouldnt be a problem but even if u havent u can still cover

3) a big NOOO.. NO FUN at all. for me it is the most boring subject ever :s

4) Obviously not.. Completely different from maths..All maths u need is plus minus multiply.. the rest is accounting.

5) Accounts need a lot of practice.. I am doint the same thing as u mentioned preparing it in 4 months so the biggest problem i m facing rite now is the lack of practice.. !! And i hjave my exam this afternoon.. So try to pick it up early because in the end u have to give more tuime to your core subjects like chem and physics.. Hope that helps !

P.S : All the best to everyone for accounts P2 :D