• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts Olevel Important topics and problem discussion

Reaction score
Well, criticisms aside - Guys it would be really nice of yall if anyone could provide me the best/most efficient way to learn ALMOST ALL OF POA (Theory) paper tomorrow in these remaining 10 -12 hrs or so...provided I am only aware of the basic concepts like Double Entry, T-Accounts, Trial Balance...maybe ledgers too :S
Thanks alot! Most importantly, IM NOT KIDDING :/

Reaction score
kamidada
Dates wd year r important in making ledger accounts & if it is thn can we write thm in short form like 'SEPT' for 'SEPTEMBER'

Reaction score
guyz watz da diff btween capital employed and owners capital?????

Capital employed is the total Net Assets or the total amount of money or resources used in the business while owners capital is the amount of money the bsuiness owes to the owner !

Reaction score

Remember that u record returns outward in cost of goods sold in TPL so as u already recorded the purchase of the thing now u will minus the thing which will result in a zero cost of sale so nothing will now be minused from sales and no effect on net profit or gross profit assuming that all other things other than this remain constant

Reaction score
Remember that u record returns outward in cost of goods sold in TPL so as u already recorded the purchase of the thing now u will minus the thing which will result in a zero cost of sale so nothing will now be minused from sales and no effect on net profit or gross profit assuming that all other things other than this remain constant

well thats what i am sayong if we minus the purchases then gross profit shud increase :/

Reaction score
well thats what i am sayong if we minus the purchases then gross profit shud increase :/

U didnt get the idea but nevermind the paper is over now and sorry for not replying i wasnt feeling well last night so remained in the books and then slept early :p