• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts Paper 1 Howd it go

Reaction score
Well it went very easy for me Alhamdulillah :D
Just not sure about that brick question. Do you use job batch marginal or unit? I have no idea xD
There were lot of similiar past paper questions for each question so if you had done the past papers it should have been easy :)

Reaction score
I'd say its batch. and I based my answer on the fact that Job costing is usually or almost always for a single product or service, whereas batch costing as the name says it is for a batch of a similar product. And since it was 20,000 bricks, Batch Costing...I think.

It was a really easy paper! =) You had to use your head and you needed to use a bit of maths here and there for some questions too, not to mention High Low Methods for 2 questions appropriately! Inshallah 25+ =)

Reaction score
it was quite easy but a little bit tricky.... i think bricks questons it was marginal. not sure

Afi

Reaction score
hey guys what is your answer for 1st mcq which is revenue expenditure to capital expenditure something like that i answer c

Reaction score
It went good for most of the candidates.. mine was fine... i think i made 4 to 5 mistakes..! hope I get an A.. Inshallah

Reaction score
khalid said:
it was quite easy but a little bit tricky.... i think bricks questons it was marginal. not sure
it was D .. both were understated

Reaction score
it was job i think .. job prosuction involves the production of special orders or items so i think it was job though i chose unit costing ..i realized it after the exam!!!

Reaction score
No, it was job. Since it was a particular order made by a customer. Doesn't matter whether it was one unit or 20000 units.

Anyway I'm getting 28+.

Reaction score
The system accumulates cost by jobs. It may be for one unit like a custom-made luxury boat or a dozen boats of the same design termed as a batch.

Reaction score
I don't remember the definitions of the different kinds of costings. I'll have to open Randall for that. But I still think that it was job because it was a specific job.

Reaction score
ahsanxr said:
I don't remember the definitions of the different kinds of costings. I'll have to open Randall for that. But I still think that it was job because it was a specific job.
or you can google it also.

Reaction score
i think i wrote 85100.. i dont remember exactly though.. so many numbers to difficult to remember :/

Reaction score
It was C, 1170 or something.

Maybe you people are correct about the batch one.