• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts paper 11 done

Reaction score
Ya I agree never expected such a hard paper 11. Can v discuss the answers? What did u get as net profit in the income statement? Do u remember the amount of bad debts and discount received in in income statement sum? What is the capital in the statement of affairs? And stock valuation sum was also tricky ... How did u do it? Overall it was rly hard compared to the previous years!!!!

Reaction score
The exam was tough. Guys I the MCQ what did you do for the insurance. Accrued or prepaid? Plus what was the amount of bad debts $8700?

Reaction score
It was so horrible. Thats it. God is testing me. First Maths paper 4 and now this. :')
I mean, I did so many past papers and non of the papers were so hard! And that last question.
People who made the paper,
tumblr_inline_mle37y86Ly1qz4rgp.gif

Reaction score
God is nt only test
It was so horrible. Thats it. God is testing me. First Maths paper 4 and now this. :')
I mean, I did so many past papers and non of the papers were so hard! And that last question.
People who made the paper,
tumblr_inline_mle37y86Ly1qz4rgp.gif
[/quotest god is nt only testing u... Even I practiced a lot but this paper was way too hard!!!!

Reaction score
It was very tricky :( I got 8700 and 6200 for bad debts and discount but i think i flunked that. How did you deal with the 10000 dollar loan repaid every year? And did you subtract selling costs from the selling price for the stock valuation?

Reaction score
It was very tricky :( I got 8700 and 6200 for bad debts and discount but i think i flunked that. How did you deal with the 10000 dollar loan repaid every year? And did you subtract selling costs from the selling price for the stock valuation?

Did you subtract the old debtors?