• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts paper 11 done

Reaction score
exactly! balance of last year had to be taken! i did that and got 400 and 300. and yes i did include loan payment as expense because we are paying

it should not have been included in the expenses.
interest was an expense.
then how did u get the answer 11600?

Reaction score
we had to chose lower of cost in both cost per unit and selling price per unit and had to multiply it by selling and distribution costs per unit. i did that my final answer was 21500 or something! :p
i think thats correct! :p

we didnt have to add all of them.
there were 3 answers to the question
separate answer for each product. product A,B and C

Reaction score
guys i did 1 big mistake.instead of ticking the boxes i rounded the alphabet in the multiple choice..will cie mark it???

Reaction score
guys i did 1 big mistake.instead of ticking the boxes i rounded the alphabet in the multiple choice..will cie mark it???

why did u do that man? it clearly said to tick! You should have read the question properly!
well. it all depends on the examiner! I think he might give them correct as the paper was already hard... just pray! :D

Reaction score
we didnt have to add all of them.
there were 3 answers to the question
separate answer for each product. product A,B and C

oye uzair inventory galat hai!
we had to minus distribution cost from selling price and then had to compare this with cost! :(