• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

accounts paper 22

Reaction score
The paper was seriously tricky, couldn't get the first balance sheet to match, a bit trouble in the question 2 (i think), last question was easy got it equal. actually I did question 6 first, took 5o minutes, so a bit time shortage. Cant say a thing about question 5.

Reaction score
the paper was NOT REALLY easy,very time consuming ...i messed up question5. :/

Reaction score
I could not realy finish the balance sheet. i had to leave it at the current liabilities part..how much mark do u think ill lose? th e paper was very lengthy but not that hard. it just needed some deep thinking.

Reaction score
if your part a was completely correct then i think you will lose a maximum of 4 or 5 marks

Reaction score
The threshold would hopefully be low this time..most of the people from my centre could'nt finish properly. *fingers crossed* :(

Reaction score
I dont mean to dampen any spirit, but you could not get an easier paper than today's. BRS, ratios, depreciation, sole trader and partnership : pretty easy. Both my balance sheets tallied, had an awesome paper. Well Good luck to every one!

Reaction score
what was the answer to the question that spare parts for machinery are revenue or capital expense?
revenue right ?

Reaction score

I didn't find the paper lengthy at all. I had 45 mins to do the 3rd ques and yet I didn't include the depreciation and interest in it even though i calculated it :/ what an idiot I am! other than q3 my paper was perfect MA :D expexting to lose maximum 10 marks, IA less!