• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ACCOUNTS

Reaction score
saimaiftikhar92 said:
I THINK THE ANSWER TO QUESTION 2 WAS MATCHING BEACUSE...GOING CONCERN MEANS THAT THE BUSINESS WILL CONTINUE IN FUTURE BUT HERE THE CASE WAS OPPOSITE ,,,,,,

this was a repeated question. check out may june 02 q 7. the answer is GOING CONCERN.

Reaction score
mohsinsrk said:
answer to identify fixed cost was straight constant line is the diagram..????

It was A. This was a repeated question as well. may june 02 q 29.

Reaction score
Discuss more questionz guyz... Even if yrz corect!!!! DOES ANY1 REMEMBER ANY MORE QUESTIONZ!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
hey what was the answer to that ques which said tht which would increase current assets sumfin like tht i dun remember much buh the options were purchase of machine on credit and buying of stock and selling them on credit sumfin like that plz tell me the answer was it a repeat question??

Reaction score
Yeah Usman96,,,, Increase current stock's answer was buying and selling stock.... Nxt,, in debtors one was,,, to aid the procedure one (i dnt exactly rmmber the option)...... and of rconcilation,,, dnt rmmbr.... But i jx rmmbr that first v had to less bank charges frm cash buk balance,, thn asusual,,, add unpresented,, thn less unrealised... I rmmbr that ansr to this one was in negative...... If yrs was also negative,,, but u rote CREDIT,,, then u r RONG!!! Coz,, the negative balance in bank statment is always DEBIT.... Sorry man, but luks like u got one rong here... :) :D ;)

Reaction score
Dani315 said:
Yeah Usman96,,,, Increase current stock's answer was buying and selling stock.... Nxt,, in debtors one was,,, to aid the procedure one (i dnt exactly rmmber the option)...... and of rconcilation,,, dnt rmmbr.... But i jx rmmbr that first v had to less bank charges frm cash buk balance,, thn asusual,,, add unpresented,, thn less unrealised... I rmmbr that ansr to this one was in negative...... If yrs was also negative,,, but u rote CREDIT,,, then u r RONG!!! Coz,, the negative balance in bank statment is always DEBIT.... Sorry man, but luks like u got one rong here... :) :D ;)

in the bank recounciliation my answer was 2500 positive thats why i marked B lets see. do u remember any other questions?? man i got 3 incorrect :( are you give A2 too??