• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ACCOUNTS

Reaction score
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER OF THAT QUESTION WHICH INVOLVED THE CASH BOOK ......I THINK 3 QUESTION.........PLEASE...

Reaction score
saimaiftikhar92 said:
I THINK THE ANSWER TO QUESTION 2 WAS MATCHING BEACUSE...GOING CONCERN MEANS THAT THE BUSINESS WILL CONTINUE IN FUTURE BUT HERE THE CASE WAS OPPOSITE ,,,,,,

just check out May2002 q7...

Reaction score
CAN ANYONE WHAT WAS TH CORRECT FOR THE SECOND QUESTION OF COMPANY ACCOUNTS .....WHICH HAD THE RIGHTS ISSUED.....

Reaction score
Oh thank you Echelon 94! ...this was the only question i was doubtful about
so almost all of the difficult questions were repeated.

-31500 is debit

Reaction score
saimaiftikhar92 said:
CAN ANYONE WHAT WAS TH CORRECT FOR THE SECOND QUESTION OF COMPANY ACCOUNTS .....WHICH HAD THE RIGHTS ISSUED.....
option C
ordinary shares 625
rights -
share premium 125
reserve 300
something like that

Reaction score
I remember the club question!!!

it was 1200 in income and expenditure account and 48 in current assets because 48 is accrued income. accrued income are like debtors and should be included in current assets.

1200 should be included in income and expenditure accounts because according to matching concept if income is incurred during the year (whether received or not) should be recorded in the accounts.

so option c,i think.

Reaction score
you see you had to apply the format for partner ship balance sheet.

in the financed by section:

you have to add the capital balance and current account balance. now in that question capital account balance was positive and current account balance was debit. debit means you have to show it negative form. partners current account balance should be credit at all cases. but here it was debit meaning negative.

so capital balance - current account balance = net assets.

fixed assets + current assets - current liabilities = net asstets.

let current assets be x and u will get the answer by using simple algebra.

i don't really remember the correct option but i applied the perfect method.

Reaction score
HONESTLY SAIMA!!!

I DONT REALLY REMEMBER!!! LOLS!!!

ALTHOUGH MY MIND SAYS I DID "C"

BUT I REALLY REALLY DON'T REMEMBER.!!!

DID YOU SOLVED IT BY THE METHOD I JUST SHOWED?