• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADD MATH OPINION

Reaction score
The worst thing happened to me. I was 30 mins late for the paper, cuz i accidentally overslept, which crucially affected my performance.

I'm expecting : P1: 52/80 (simple luck...:( )
P2: 77/80 cuz i did an excellent performance,to cover up the loss.

I'm realllly expecting an A..

Is it possible that i end up with an A?

Reaction score
well .!
you are just on the edge there are chances of A so keep praying .!

Reaction score
Who knows? Many students do many Blunders in their papers, and they expect B or C. But still, most of 'em get A grades.

Reaction score
yeah that's so true my cousin gave the paper in 2009 and said he would receive a B and atlast he got an A ,,same happened with MATHS D

Reaction score
yeah i think he did quite well in paper 2 but a BAD LUCK in paper 1 .! =(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
You know i was also a bit afraid abt that cuz i wud wake up 1 hour b4 i had 2 leave and for some exam i just slept for 2-3 hours so i feared what if i miss it..but Alhumdulilah nothing as such happened with me!

Reaction score
lol,,be carefull next time you shoulnt take such things lightly.. lol

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
:) The only solution is not to study the last day :p so that you can have a good night sleep!! :cool:

Reaction score
yeah that's just soo true .!
people who just prepare for their exams just at the last few hours get problems and last minute preparation doesn't work at all in cambridge .! :)

Reaction score
OH MY GOD. Guys.... I got a B in Add Math, despite ALL this crap! I got a 78%!!!!!! Dayum yaar, i was expecting an A! :( OH well.... But this is like a miracle, you guys.... 30 mins late, and still a B. Thank God i didnt get a U or something. :D :D :D :D