• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

additional mathematics paper 1!! just done!

Reaction score
add math grade boundaries are supposingly quite high every year. do you think they will lower it down because of changing of paper style?

Reaction score
which varient did u do......and der might be a chance of the curve getting low dis tym

Reaction score
Hi!
I just did paper 1, variant 2. So damn easy!!! One of the easiest add math papers I've ever solved!

Just hope Paper 2 is as good. And that they don't make the grade boundaries 155 or something :p

Reaction score
Hi!
I just did paper 1, variant 2. So damn easy!!! One of the easiest add math papers I've ever solved!

Just hope Paper 2 is as good. And that they don't make the grade boundaries 155 or something :p

hey chelsea fan... what answer did u get in the last question.. speed
i gave add. maths today, it was not that hard...:coffee:

Reaction score
hey chelsea fan... what answer did u get in the last question.. speed
i gave add. maths today, it was not that hard...:coffee:

Hi

I dont think we're allowed to discuss answers in the public forums yet, so i messaged you my answer. Tell me if you want to discuss any other questions.

Reaction score
I did variant 1 and found it easy....mayb i wuz expecting it too hard..:)
but now i think that p2 will b harder than p1......the same thing happened in general maths as well....p2 was damn easy but p4 was soo hard...
wat do u ppl think??? :)

Reaction score
I did variant 1 and found it easy....mayb i wuz expecting it too hard..:)
but now i think that p2 will b harder than p1......the same thing happened in general maths as well....p2 was damn easy but p4 was soo hard...
wat do u ppl think??? :)

im not sure, how did you find the exponential question? what was your A and b ?

Reaction score
i doent exactly remaber but i think the answers e^2 and e.....i dun remeber exactly!!!
YES !! I also got e^2 and e! This paper was actually very good, made me scared for P2 though :( Relative Velocity will come in that paper and so will Binomial Theorem and Factors of Polynomials because there were no questions on those topics in P1 ! I do variant 1 btw, just giving a heads up!

Reaction score
YES !! I also got e^2 and e! This paper was actually very good, made me scared for P2 though :( Relative Velocity will come in that paper and so will Binomial Theorem and Factors of Polynomials because there were no questions on those topics in P1 ! I do variant 1 btw, just giving a heads up!

how dd u get e^2, i got e as b but e^2 ?