• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Additional Mathematics Paper 12 - simple.

Reaction score
feel free to discuss questions after 24 hours. inbox me if you wanna share answers :D and good luck to everyone taking the paper later on today. you'll all be in my prayers <3

Reaction score
hey chao, please post yur email :) just did addmath paper 12. it was good but need discussion points:unsure:

Reaction score
is the gt really that high?
i checked w11 and s11, and it's around 151/160 to get an A*. that's...95/100 o.o

Reaction score
dont worry, the gt for a* will be lower this year. Last years papers, if you see, there were no vector questions and only a 4mark probability q. Almost everyone screws up there, so this year it will be lower(y)

Reaction score
dont worry, the gt for a* will be lower this year. Last years papers, if you see, there were no vector questions and only a 4mark probability q. Almost everyone screws up there, so this year it will be lower(y)

I certainly hope so.

Reaction score
yeah. a double derivative question only 2 marks. ughh i always score well for add maths, but i think today's a bad day for me.