• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Additional Paper

Reaction score
Hi all
I am science student, and want to opt two additional papers.
I need a suggesation that among the following subjects, what subjects are recommeded as an additional papers.

Economics
Accounting
Business Studies
Commerce

Regards :?:

Reaction score
if you really want to choose more subjects.
then accounting and economics are the best which will open diverse filed to you.
economics require more time but accounting has some basic concepts if you learnt then it is nothing .

Reaction score
if you want easy A's / A* 's and dont wanna go in bussiness fields then go for business studies and commerce,
commerce is one of the easiest subjects in O-level :)

if you are not planed yet about your futher like if you wanna do engineering/medical or business fields then go for accounting and economics which would open you to all fields :)

Reaction score
Go for Environmental Management and sociology. There is no use of studying business subjects in olevels. I f u want to u can stil keep them in Alevels.
But from ur list go for commerce. But in the recent past the commerce papers have been quite tricky as many deserving ppl got Bs among those who i knw.