• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Addmaths paper 1

Reaction score
Left a few parts undone :( it went gud however, but less than expected

Reaction score
lol... I got confused over the 1 real root and the answer wasn't cming of other roots so I left that...
And then the binomial one, i put in the values but then didn't know how to get the answer so left it incomplete...
and then the coordinates of P... what were they?? I think i forgot the 3 in the curve and got wrong values...
And the identity proving of the first trignometric equation... one like 1 - cos@ -sin@ whole sqauare etc etc...
How was it done?
I had started add maths 5 months before so well all I am hoping for is an A.. :cry:

Reaction score
lol... I got confused over the 1 real root and the answer wasn't cming of other roots so I left that...
And then the binomial one, i put in the values but then didn't know how to get the answer so left it incomplete...
and then the coordinates of P... what were they?? I think i forgot the 3 in the curve and got wrong values...
And the identity proving of the first trignometric equation... one like 1 - cos@ -sin@ whole sqauare etc etc...
How was it done?
I had started add maths 5 months before so well all I am hoping for is an A.. :cry:

well , there was only one REAL root..
binomial one , i myslef got wrong.. :(
hope i get method marks..
Coordinates of P were like (0 , 3.35)

Reaction score
well , there was only one REAL root..
binomial one , i myslef got wrong.. :(
hope i get method marks..
Coordinates of P were like (0 , 3.35)
Yeah I know but i left it unsolved coz i was confused...
My friends got P as -4.61 something and what about proving the trignometric equation?