• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Addtional math

Reaction score
Do anybody take additional math this time? Do anybody have all the formula please post thank you

Reaction score
You can find Formula Sheet (Complete). Here and for furthur notes try the following

• Addmaths Notes Compiled by SweetyPie. Here
  • Addmaths revision Notes Made by Fahmeed Rajput.Here
  • Whole Chapter Wise.Here
  • I got all these from the thread o level notes center

Reaction score
You can find Formula Sheet (Complete). Here and for furthur notes try the following

• Addmaths Notes Compiled by SweetyPie. Here
  • Addmaths revision Notes Made by Fahmeed Rajput.Here
  • Whole Chapter Wise.Here
  • I got all these from the thread o level notes center

Can u tell me the name of the best book to follow for add math???

Reaction score
Can u tell me the name of the best book to follow for add math???
well i dont know much but i think 'new additional mathematics by ho soo thong and khor nyak hiong' is the best book as most schools use it .....dont buy add maths keypoints by redspot ...i bought them and they are only a waste of time.. besides the notees tht i published before try this site http://drtayeb.com/ ...it would help u in comprehending the concepts

Reaction score
finding a good teacher is the best for add maths

khor nyak hoong can often be intimidating for a beginner

Reaction score
well i dont know much but i think 'new additional mathematics by ho soo thong and khor nyak hiong' is the best book as most schools use it .....dont buy add maths keypoints by redspot ...i bought them and they are only a waste of time.. besides the notees tht i published before try this site http://drtayeb.com/ ...it would help u in comprehending the concepts
I guess redspot are usually wasteage of money

Reaction score
Hey guys...neoen hav ides that y addmaths have three paper 1 and three paper 2 ?? i.e. 4037/11 4037/12 4037/13 and 4037/21 4037/22 4037/23
plz can neone xplain xactly wats the diference ...do v hav to sit in all 6...i was aware of 4...im new at this..plz help