• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Adeel jatoi isl paper 2 guess 2011(REVEALED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
u are right Alchemist4lyf u can also add battle of uhad in which prophet wanted to defend madina from inside but on advice of companions he agreed for open war.....and hadis for ijma are MY COMMUNITY WILL NEVER AGREE IN ERROR,,,,,,HAND OF GOD IS ON THE COMMUNITY,,,,GATHER TOGETHER THE RIGHTEOUS AMONG YOU AND DECIDE THE MATTER BY COUNCIL AND DONOT DECIDE BY ANY MAN OPINION.........

Reaction score
can someone post a good answer to question regarding GOD'S PREDESTINATION AND DECREE...i cant clear concept of it what really is it FNM is so confused regarding this article...anyone who can explain???

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
can someone post a good answer to question regarding GOD'S PREDESTINATION AND DECREE...i cant clear concept of it what really is it FNM is so confused regarding this article...anyone who can explain???
yeah it is not present in clear words in FNM !! just remember this
-God master and creator of universe know what happened and knows what will happen
-yet gave man a free will to do things he want
-Dua is only thing that can change the destiny

Reaction score
It is a known fact that Allah is the creator of the Universe, and it's sustainer. It is also clear to all believers that Allah possesses immense knowledge and his throne(authority) extends over all creations. This is in relation to another of Muslim beliefs that is the Predestination and decree of Allah.
The Quran says:"Glorified is he in whose hands is complete control over everything, and to Him you shall be returned." [36]. Muslims know that Allah's authority is unquestioned, and never wrong. So Muslims believe that Allah also has the authority of Pre-determining our fates. This means to say, that our future, is already known to him. About his autority to predermine events, the Quran says: "... And he has the power to dispose of all affairs." [6]
Muslims believe that as Allah is the omniscient, and is also the source of all knowledge, that Allah not only leads creations to their ends, but also has knowledge of their ends. Nevertheless, believers have been given the power of a Free Will. This means to say, that regardless of the fact that Allah knows the beginnings and ends of all things, we still have to exercise our abilities, as we stand unaware. Our decisions are based on the fact that Allah has specifically granted us a free will, to see if we do right or wrong. Nothing, except servitude and obedience to Allah, is needed to change that decree. The Prophet said "No thing except invocation can avert the decree."

That's pretty much about it. You can also go ahead and state that the concept of Insha'Allah, is derived from this, which means if Allah wills. Believers say this before doing acts, because Allah wills for the best.
As usual, i hope that i helped.

Reaction score
can any one help me out regarding the shia ahadis compilation topic ! i am too tensed abt that bcz I'hve always left that topic but as the guess paper consider it as an important one so i think it will be more sagacious to atleast have a basic concept! can any one!!!!!!! hellp me......

Reaction score
my thanks to Sir for his guess thanks. Please dont comment anything even if u think its bad,after all he is a teacher,respect him :p :D

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
my thanks to Sir for his guess thanks. Please dont comment anything even if u think its bad,after all he is a teacher,respect him :p :D
waas his guess 100%???

Reaction score
yeah and Q2 was really too from his guess too remember he said abt revising P1 topics.Well Hadith wala question was awesome and very easy i did it in 10 mins and for Q5 i had abt 25 to 27 mins which allowed me to think more :D
FOr once thanks CIE for an easy paper.

Reaction score
Well Sir Adeel's guess was indeed very correct !! As the Islamiat paper is gone there is no need for Further Discussion on this topic !! thanks for your views !! :)
******TOPIC LOCKED*********

Status
Not open for further replies.