• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADMATHS P1 DISCUSSION!!

Reaction score
heyyyyyyy.......how was ur ppr of today........i found it quite good...........but did few algebric mistakes.......overall it went good......what about u guyz :?:

Reaction score
It could have been much easier. In my opinion Nov 09 was the easiest paper and not this one. But still the paper went well and the first 5 questions were totally straight forward. 2,3 questions made me think.

Reaction score
hey , wat was the number of solutions of the two cosx curves ?

only ques in the paper to think for a second ..

Reaction score
4... dikhai de raha tha... wat was to think bout it??
Nyways, Yeah gud paper. Hope p2 b aisa hi aye.

Reaction score
i think solutions were 2 not four...The graphs were intersecting at 2 points

Reaction score
Yar ...!! i Thnk it was 2 ...!!!! it was intersecting at two points ....!! WAt was the value of the stationary point in The last ques ????

Reaction score
yeah i also gt 2 solotions 4 dat cos graph.... nd my stationary pints were coming in decimals like 0.283 something ..bt i dnt remembr da exact ans...

Reaction score
yeah i also gt 2 solotions 4 dat cos graph.... nd my stationary pints were coming in decimals like 0.283 something ..bt i dnt remembr da exact ans...

Reaction score
Q4. c was 6.4. cosx= 5/6
Q12OR last part (1/6,0)
4 solutions. Draw the graph right now for 1+cos2x and cosx....

Reaction score
I think P2 would be difficult. Vectors , relative velocity has still to come. What are you preparing for P2?