• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

admission in A levels

Reaction score
pakiboy said:
hey is there any condition of getting at least A in eng olevels for admission in kgs!!!!!!!!! A levels..

Yes that is a requirement to get into KGS

Reaction score
Correct procedure for getting into kgs:

u shud have atleast 7 A's in one sitting/ session
u shud have atleast 8 A's in total
u shud have a A* in subjects u want to take in A Levels.. for example if u want to take phy chem bio in A Levels in kgs then u must hv A* in phy chem bio in olevels otherwise u'll get admission to kgs but they wont giv u these subjects!

Gud luck :)

Reaction score
the prob is that i got a B in eng and plus i want to shift to commerce in A levels recently i am going for science sub in olevls!! so my questn is if i would get A* in maths or add maths would i be able to get admission in kgs or lyceum!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
You need to have A* in Eco, accounts and math to get in LYCEUM. They are very choosy about the student they admit especially in commerce.

Reaction score
you didnt understnd my question ! i told u before that i havnt taken any commerce sub in olevels so am i eligble for takng admission in lyceum!

Reaction score
dude there have to be 6a* on one sheet or 7a* in one exam session thts alot kgs has a good name but its not worth it if u have to work ur self dead lyceum and st patts are better they are also not tht demanding in grades