• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

admission in lahore or isl

Reaction score
assallamo-allaikum
I am from quetta and i intend to do a levels from either of these cities. i got 6 A's .i dont know much about the schools here. i also dont have residence there.

SO somebody please tell me about a very good school which offers good scholarship and please tell me if some offer hostel services.thankyou

Reaction score
i donot know about islamabad but among the schools in lahore only atchison offers hostel. but admission is difficult

Reaction score
thanks for that but what about other institutes like lgs or beaconhouse .i dont know which is better and which branch is best. how is their education and scholarship and fee.my friend told me about lgs johar town and beaconhouse in defence area.r they good

Reaction score
hadsi said:
thanks for that but what about other institutes like lgs or beaconhouse .i dont know which is better and which branch is best. how is their education and scholarship and fee.my friend told me about lgs johar town and beaconhouse in defence area.r they good
no hostels in lgs n beaconhouse!

Reaction score
hadsi said:
Both LGS JT and BDC have a good faculty and offer 100% scholarship on 8 A's as far as I know. LGS JT is an All-boys campus while BDC is co-ed. You would be the best judge to consider all the other factors (location, environment etcetera). However, both do not provide any hostel facility.

Reaction score
You can find a private hostel facility in Lahore by searching through Google or by asking people you know in Lahore. You can easily get a room with minimum expenses and a travel arrangement can be made through school. Since, you got 6 As, it will be a difficult task for you to get a scholarship so you'll have to bear the hefty expenses.

Reaction score
my fathers friend mentioned beaconhouse newlands and it is all over the search results.is it good? just forget the hostel.

Reaction score
As far as I know, Beaconhouse Newlands would also offer you accommodation. It has a shared faculty with Beaconhouse Defence so you can be sure of good teachers. Otherwise, being a new school, it does not have a reputation of being a 'good school' YET as that would obviously depend on the result.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
If you are looking for schools in Islamabad, go for Roots School System (aka Roots College International) or Beaconhouse School System, Margalla Campus.
As for scholarships, 6 A's would get you 25% of scholarship.
Both these schools don't offer any hostel facility so you would have to look for a private hostel or room.
Transportation inside Islamabad isn't a problem at all.