• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admission in Lyceum

Reaction score
Assalamulikum.
Well I have been planning to apply in lyceum school for my A levels and It would be great if someone could tell me the scholarship policy for their A levels Students.

Reaction score
Yeah, Lyceum has no scholarships. You can get them in PAF if you have at least 6 As or so, and you can get them in Nixor if you have at least 10As. I don't know about Southshore or any other A-level schools.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell that is there a difference between PAF and City school or they are one school but names of different branches !

Reaction score
Assalamulikum.
Well I have been planning to apply in lyceum school for my A levels and It would be great if someone could tell me the scholarship policy for their A levels Students.
Im going to lyceum school but in Srilanka.They offer scolarships

Reaction score
Hi I just applied for the lyceum but i am worried if i am goin to get a call because i do have good grades throughout school i have straight As and Two or Three Cs throught school and my average is good but in islamiat i got a C in my O levels is tht something of concern?

Reaction score
oh but be there asap bcz its first come first serve over there... btw do u knw the answer to my question?

Reaction score
Well.. it is somewhat of a concern because I think Lyceum cares more about O-level grades.. not fully sure though. But always hope for the best. :)

Reaction score
i am worried cause i am applying in january at lyceum. I got 2 A's and 1 A* this year in CIE olevels but my school results of the past years are not that good so do i have a chance to get admitted.