• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admission in medical colleges

Reaction score
I have just finished my as level just now waiting for my results. I would start my A2 after the results which is on 16th august 2012 hope i get good grades inshallah :). After my whole a level finishes i would be joining medical college of course cz i am in medicine myself. well so lets just come to the main point. well i just wanted to have detailed information about the requirements so that we can be admitted in medical college. wellll ummmmmmmmmmm i am mostly interested to have my admisssion in aga khan medical college. I know its quite hard to get there.......but at least we all can try :)
so can u please help me in this regard? any help would be appreciated :D

smj

Reaction score
Hi. Congrats on completing AS level
I Have just completed A level exams as well and gave the Aga Khan entry test for MBBs admission and was able to clear the test. Allhamdullillah
I am done with the interview as well so probably i can help you out
So you may ask away!:p

Reaction score
Agha khan is damn expensive keep that in mind. The other choice is DOW, not so expensive.
Anyway, dont worry about application process. its farily simple. If you have the required grades and aptitude test you are good to go (yes they will take aptitude test and its merit counts). Keep checking the uni website for admission details. everything will there on the website.

Reaction score
Oh thanks a lot guys.........we
Hi. Congrats on completing AS level
I Have just completed A level exams as well and gave the Aga Khan entry test for MBBS admission and was able to clear the test. Allhamdullillah
I am done with the interview as well so probably i can help you out
So you may ask away!:p

Oh wow then u r my senior then cz u must be one year elder than me. well i wanna know the admission requirements.......and which mcat books to read so that i can pass the mcat with higher score.