• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Admission on guarantee?

Reaction score
So I have my friend so will be has given 6 subjects so he said he'll give the rest in Nov session and clear then before his A1 exam in MAy but still get admission in A levels is that possible? One of my friends did fail in maths but he still got the admission in City school (And he still didn't pass in Nov what happens to him now?) So is that possible do school actually allow that? I'm sure schools like Atichson and Chouiefat don't but what about the others?

Reaction score
So I have my friend so will be has given 6 subjects so he said he'll give the rest in Nov session and clear then before his A1 exam in MAy but still get admission in A levels is that possible? One of my friends did fail in maths but he still got the admission in City school (And he still didn't pass in Nov what happens to him now?) So is that possible do school actually allow that? I'm sure schools like Atichson and Chouiefat don't but what about the others?

I dont know abt Atichson but dont ever think abt choueifat!! I was a student there< nasty experience!