• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice needed for A2 mathematics

Reaction score
So I took AS maths consisting of P1 & M1 and was considering taking A2 maths, but I was wondering wether to take P3 & M2 or P3 and S1. What are the pros and cons of each combination of subjects? (P.S taking P2 is not an option)

Reaction score
Believe in yourself. Do what ever you want to, feel safe in what you choose as all will give different opinions you choose in what you have interest.
S1 is a bit tricky thingy while M2 is not less. I will recomend you that you go for the one in which u have interest, look at both of its syllabus and choose something which will help you in future, in which you have your interest.

Good luck bro.

Reaction score
Believe in yourself. Do what ever you want to, feel safe in what you choose as all will give different opinions you choose in what you have interest.
S1 is a bit tricky thingy while M2 is not less. I will recomend you that you go for the one in which u have interest, look at both of its syllabus and choose something which will help you in future, in which you have your interest.

Good luck bro.

Thanks for the advice, If I have any further question, i'll ask.