• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice needed

Reaction score
I'm going to appear for Urdu B, Bio, Phy and Chem in October/November 2011. I already gave Pak. Std. and Islamiyat. I want to give an extra subject this November..so please help me..I can't give subjects like Combined Sciences...Furthermore, when you recommend me the subject..do also give me the name of book from which I should study..a book which covers almost whole syllabus...as I will NOT be doing any tuition for my extra subjects! Easy subject will be appreciated!

And can I give Cambridge ICE from Pakistan?

Reaction score
Re: Adcice needed

how about english as a second language...BOOK NAME:English as a second language by Alison Digger...same subjects that u r giving..

Reaction score

why dont you give add maths next year in june?? or if you can manage it, give it this year

Reaction score

give Eng in my opinion.....it requires almost no effort! :D

Reaction score

falcon678 said:
give Eng in my opinion.....it requires almost no effort! :D

English takes time to develop.
Languages can't be given as extra subjects, their more of a skill rather than a subject..
You can try giving it if you are really good, but if you don't feel you are confident in English, don't give it. It'll end up with a bad grade, cause for English, you need to write and write and write; you also need some one to check what you write..

Reaction score

Add Maths
Stats
Commerce
Business Studies
Environmental Management
History World Affairs
Sociology

choose one of your interest :p

Reaction score

AnotherStudent said:
Add Maths
Stats
Commerce
Business Studies
Environmental Management
History World Affairs
Sociology

choose one of your interest :p

History World Affairs
Sociology

These are what I like but books? I want to study from only one book! (one book 4 history and one 4 sociology).

Reaction score
can someone give a good advice.
i am giving accounts,bussiness studies, economics,maths,eng ,urdu,pak studies and islamiyat.can someone tell me some good and easy extra subjects that i can do.i want to study ad maths but i dont have teacher.

Reaction score
also will i get credit if i do principles of accounts and accounting igcse.