• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice required!

Reaction score
Hey everyone .. I have ended up with quite terrible grades in my As .. maths , phys , chem(b, d, e ) ..
I am wondering to resit in both chem and phys therefore. To do so i can repeat my as levels by giving chem and phys AS in JUNE 2015 and A2 in 2016 ..
please fill me in with the pros and cons .. ANY other plan is most welcome !

Reaction score
Hey everyone .. I have ended up with quite terrible grades in my As .. maths , phys , chem(b, d, e ) ..
I am wondering to resit in both chem and phys therefore. To do so i can repeat my as levels by giving chem and phys AS in JUNE 2015 and A2 in 2016 ..
please fill me in with the pros and cons .. ANY other plan is most welcome !
if you would you hard and give more effort of A2 part then for maths u can score a as well as in physics moreover u can score b in chemistry all you need to do is to sdo better in A2 part.......
if you think it would be hard for you then just be relax you can seat for 2015 m/j and do As and A2 part

Reaction score
if you would you hard and give more effort of A2 part then for maths u can score a as well as in physics moreover u can score b in chemistry all you need to do is to sdo better in A2 part.......
if you think it would be hard for you then just be relax you can seat for 2015 m/j and do As and A2 part

u mean a levels accelerated?