• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advise ( Mashwara ) ! ! !

Reaction score
Asslam Mau Alikum ,

I have been visiting this forum lately and really appreciated people answering queries of those who are confused ( like me ) .

I am really confused about "This Matter" ( Which I would like to do Mashwara/Seek your Opinion on ) as there is Khair/Blessing in Mashwara/Seeking Opinions .

Please Give me your Sincere Opinions as Soon as Possible .

I appeared in May/June 2010 in Math , Physics ( As levels ) and scored D and E Respectively .
Now I have to appear in O level ( Pakistan Studies , Islmaiyat , Urdu and Chemistry ) Plus the A Levels .

The Question is :

1) Should I retake As level Subjects or Should I Continue with these grades ( keep in mind , I just want to pass them so Could get into University in Pakistan ) / and Of course I will Aim for High .
What I want to know here is , If I Study Like a Freak , can I Pull me Grade a Step up or At least Stay on Min " D " ?

2) Should I divide my Subjects into Two Session like May/June and Oct/Nov ? or Should I do them in one ( I believe I can ) If I devote me time to Studies .

I have been good Student in the Past but Recenlty Dont know what happened ( I wasted me time ) , It Happens .
A believer never Gets Bitten Twice ( Its an Urdu Proverb ) . I just want to get the the Passing Grade as IBCC requires , I was told D would be enough .

Will Appreciate all your Replies ,

Mazloom Brother of Yours .