• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aerospace engineering!

Reaction score
Both are good fields and have scope in pakistan, better than aerospace. But if you do choose petroleum then you better go towards the gulf states for a job [they have a much better pay]
but in pakistan only UET lahore and NED hav petroleum engineering courses. this is what's setting me aback because i ve heard that both of these universities have lost their standards.
I was looking to go to GIKI or NUST but they dont hav petroleum engg. They hav Chem engg. though, and NUST has aerospace engg. as well. and the name of the uni u graduate from counts in getting u a job, doesnt it? no matter what the degree is.

Reaction score
but in pakistan only UET lahore and NED hav petroleum engineering courses. this is what's setting me aback because i ve heard that both of these universities have lost their standards.
I was looking to go to GIKI or NUST but they dont hav petroleum engg. They hav Chem engg. though, and NUST has aerospace engg. as well. and the name of the uni u graduate from counts in getting u a job, doesnt it? no matter what the degree is.
LOL! i so wish that the answer to your question be NO! ?But sadly yes, it does count :cry: