• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AFTER 24 hr .. P1 discussion here !

Reaction score
For the,
1. One had to use the formula T.S.A, which had 'h' in there. Then you had to find 'h' by the Volume and then solve.. It was F****** easy.
2. The answer to this question was R(7,15), maybe, don't remember pretty well... All one had to do was find the point of intersection of the imaginary perpendicular line. Then add up using the vector rule. I have uploaded a file for this question, it is just imaginary (Not to scale).
3. One gets two values one is '2' and the other is '-2'. Then you might as well get two answers for 'k'. Which would find you the second answer.

P.S My paper was held past 24 hoursNot to scale.png

Reaction score
Even i got 5, the reflection question ws ******* hard nd k value for me ws 23.6

For the,
1. One had to use the formula T.S.A, which had 'h' in there. Then you had to find 'h' by the Volume and then solve.. It was F****** easy.
2. The answer to this question was R(7,15), maybe, don't remember pretty well... All one had to do was find the point of intersection of the imaginary perpendicular line. Then add up using the vector rule. I have uploaded a file for this question, it is just imaginary (Not to scale).
3. One gets two values one is '2' and the other is '-2'. Then you might as well get two answers for 'k'. Which would find you the second answer.

P.S My paper was held past 24 hours

Attachments

• Not to scale.png
    Not to scale.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
for the cylinder's surface area thing... part 2 r=5 and u subtitute in eqn s to find the stationary value ryt? and it was minimum...

Reaction score
For the,

P.S My paper was held past 24 hours
i got it exactly the same way in R

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I messed up big time in this paper.
Last year when I was in IGCSE someone uploaded a hand-written markscheme after 24hrs had gone, is someone gonna do that here as well? I really wanna have a look. Links?
if only ud get me the question paper