• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AFTER 24 hr .. P1 discussion here !

Reaction score
For the vector problem, there was one where they told us that OA is parralel to OB. I got the values of P and Q and placed them in vector OB. Now the thing is i forgot to write p = "?" and q = "?" Will i lose marks for forgetting to write that? I got the values i just forgot to write that. akljsdoiqwodiasld >.<

"?" stands for the value.

Reaction score
I used cosine instead :/ how much do you think I'll lose?
sry, im not sure you'll get any marks, since the question had 3 marks total, 1 was for getting tan-1 = -7 , and the other 2 would be for the two answers. Now, if your lucky they might award you one point for giving the right answers to your wrong estimation of the equation (cos instead of tan)

Reaction score
sry, im not sure you'll get any marks, since the question had 3 marks total, 1 was for getting tan-1 = -7 , and the other 2 would be for the two answers. Now, if your lucky they might award you one point for giving the right answers to your wrong estimation of the equation (cos instead of tan)
Wait, what?
You're saying it was tan^-1(x) = -7?
Doesn't that make it x = tan(-7)
?

Reaction score
You guys are racking nerves here, some people are getting quite anxious and nervous here, whats done is done, even if u do get the marking thresholds so what ?
Give rest of the papers ur best shot, you guys can still do it, Believe in yourself !
Stop getting scared, it will only worsen the rest, prepare for what lies ahead and if you can think, you can do it.
Give the rest of the papers your best and you'll succeed IA !

Reaction score
You guys are racking nerves here, some people are getting quite anxious and nervous here, whats done is done, even if u do get the marking thresholds so what ?
Give rest of the papers ur best shot, you guys can still do it, Believe in yourself !
Stop getting scared, it will only worsen the rest, prepare for what lies ahead and if you can think, you can do it.
Give the rest of the papers your best and you'll succeed IA !
In Sha Allah.
The battle of M1 still remains to be fought. :D