• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

After A s bachelors in 4 years

Reaction score
couple of days before there was educational expo held in convention centre islamabad ... there was a NCUK name body , they says kai NCUK is created by some of the uk' s universities as a project to run split degree programmes for students from diff countries ,, its aim is to provide cost- effictive , pathway programmes that prepare international students for a uk degree. In PAKISTAN , NCUK is working with 11 universities and 4 institutes in lahore, karachi, rawalpindi ,, they said that this venture will gurantee successful students the opportunity of completing a full uk degree in PAk or UK ,, or half in PAk and UK ... the universities are ( LEEDS , BRADFORD , LEEDS METROPOLLITON , HUDDERSFIELD, LIVERPOOL JOHN MOORES, LIVERPOOL, MANCHESTER ) and there are otherss ... THEY SAID THAT U CAN JOIN US AFTER AS LEVEL ....

PLZ PLZ GUIDE ME ABOUT THIS or any one can obtain information from there website and then can guide me ,, i will be thank full 2 all xpf members need sincere help .......!!!!!!!!

www.ncuk.edu.pk

Reaction score
You will need just two Grade Ds at A-level to access the NCUK Year 2 (Year 1 degree level); or at least 75% in your FSc plus good English and Maths. You can enter the NCUK Year 1 with a lower level of pass at FSc or with AS-levels, If your final results do not meet the conditional offer(s) you are holding, but you achieve the minimum requirements stated below, NCUK will find you a university place.NCUK enables you to matriculate in Pakistan and take your entire degree in the UK or start your degree in Pakistan and transfer at any point to the UK or start and complete your UK degree right here in PakistanIf you enter the NCUK Year 1 you will graduate after 4 years of study. If you enter the NCUK Year 2 (Year 1 degree level) you will graduate with honours after just 3 years of study. In Engineering studies, you can earn a M.Eng degree after just 4 years.

For enrollment and contact :
22, D-1

Gulberg III

Lahore

Pakistan

Tel +92-42-35756909

or +92-42-35756911

E-mail: [email protected]

Reaction score
what kind of more information do u need? I've short listed the information u 'might' need for this.

Reaction score
thanks for your helpfull info ,, i want 2 know kai afer As level it is of worth or not ,, i want to have my bachelors in economics or accounting and finance ,, or also can be in business and are the universities which they are affliated are good ones yah fazool universities hain ....????? :D , agar main pakistan main nust sai yah lahore skool of economics saii degree karoo tou konsiii degree kii value ziada ho gee NCUK wali yah in kee ????

Reaction score
of course their degree is better. NUST's business school is not that much good, and LSE is more of Lahore school for everyone. haha, so go for the other.
And yes, Manchester and Liverpool are excellent universities. U can check their world ranking, and decide.

Reaction score
Help me out guys..
What exactly is the program of NCUK
How much time does it take?
How much fees?
And what are the chances of studying abroad and the whole procedure?
Plz explain