• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aga Khan merit list??

Reaction score
Does anyone know when AKU will come up with the final list of the selected and the waitlisted candidates?

Reaction score
I visited AKU two days back and asked from the admission office,they said the result will be posted in the 2nd or 3rd week of October.

Reaction score
I called Aku Two days back they said...they have dispatced the letters

Reaction score
I received my acceptance letter. Now i am confused between AKU and DUHS? What will you people suggest?

Reaction score
Any idea about the fee structure?
And scholarship opportunities?

Reaction score
It's around 12 lakh a year in AKU and funding is basically for those with very low family incomes

Reaction score
Any good reasons? Because AKU cost 10 lacs a year now and is likely to increase 1-2 lacs annualy, whereas DUHS on open merit is just like free. Please advice

1. AKU is above all, i must say above government colleges too.
2. It's a life you get to know, not only knowing cramming.
3. the biggest international exposure for medicine followed by Shifa.
4. if you're considering AKU i think you must have the resources too. You can apply for aid if you're eligible enough.

Reaction score
4. if you're considering AKU i think you must have the resources too. You can apply for aid if you're eligible enough.
Thanks

Reaction score
Agreed but how much does that matter in a sifarish oriented job market ?
Really ? By that standard McGill/Harvard/Cambridge/UofT/JohnHopkins medical schools should have the least studying and most fun. Flawed !
International in a third world underdeveloped country with a messed up system ? Does that matter ?

Fair enough.

Those are the actual realities that ultimately matter. . .