• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aga Khan University Admission Test 2014.

Reaction score
Reaction score
@Newbie Asslamulaikum.
I wanted to ask that if I solve all the questions given in SAT books by kaplan would that be enough for sciences?
Because it's quite difficult to go through my 1st year books thoroughly while preparing for my 2nd year exams.
One more question. Would joining any academy(like kips,stars etc) for the preparation of AKU test be good?

Reaction score
@Newbie Asslamulaikum.
I wanted to ask that if I solve all the questions given in SAT books by kaplan would that be enough for sciences?
Because it's quite difficult to go through my 1st year books thoroughly while preparing for my 2nd year exams.
One more question. Would joining any academy(like kips,stars etc) for the preparation of AKU test be good?

That will definitely help you . I only suggest people to read inter books just to be on safe side but I have seen many excellent a'level students who have successfully passed the test without touching f.sc books. If you believe that you are getting a very good grasp or having an excellent command over the science subjects then I don't believe that it is necessary for you to go through f.sc books.

Reaction score
Hi. I am confused about something. I know that AKU's aptitude test is a requirement for the admission, but do we have to take MCAT as well? Because in the Aga Khan MBBS brochure, it says: "Candidates will be required to submit the result of Admission Test administered by the National Testing Services or Provincial government for admission of medical colleges, if required by the PMDC."
So does that mean we have to submit the result of MCAT as well?

Reaction score
Reaction score
You can apply right after you take your a levels. Although keep in my mind that the application process will be going on during all the CIE prep hassle (for example this year, the deadline is may 30th), so make sure you don't miss the deadline. A few of my seniors made a similar mistake.

Reaction score
Hi. I am confused about something. I know that AKU's aptitude test is a requirement for the admission, but do we have to take MCAT as well? Because in the Aga Khan MBBS brochure, it says: "Candidates will be required to submit the result of Admission Test administered by the National Testing Services or Provincial government for admission of medical colleges, if required by the PMDC."
Yes, you have to. They just need to know that you've passed the MCAT/NAT-IM.

Reaction score

It is just a stupid formality imposed by PMDC. Just don't fail the NTS test.