• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aga Khan University Interviews and test percentage

Reaction score
Hi!

Anybody on this forum who has his/her interview at AKUH???

Mine is on the 19th (rescheduled coz im appearing for both AS & A2 so had to change the initial date of 17th)......any input will be appreciated!! esp thos who hav been thru with the interview.........

And yeah also share ur test percentages, irrespective of whether you were called for an interview or not.....

Reaction score
Ive just posted it in the gen university dicussion forum......help if u thnk u hav sum info.....

Reaction score
Well I didnt apply for agha khan because I was in Pakistan those days
I only know that you can call admin department in agha khan and ask them about changing your date

Reaction score
passed in the interview???? did u mean they didnt pass the admission test???

coz resluts wont be till end august!

@princesszahra: yes i had it changed from 17th to 19th!

Reaction score
lushpush said:
passed in the interview???? did u mean they didnt pass the admission test???

coz resluts wont be till end august!

@princesszahra: yes i had it changed from 17th to 19th!
some of my friends did pass
you also apply for other uni's!

Reaction score
awesum!!! congratz! lemme know if u r prep for the interview frm sumwhere........

I got a 78.44% alhamdulillah!

Reaction score
I got 78 %. don't know about the interview yet. I know about 12 other people who cleared the test. Two of them are class fellows.

Reaction score
hopefully all of us shall make it! :):)......phir scene on hai!

man u shud call nd ask for the interview date?!?!?! I guess everybdy has it by now.......and many are even thru wid d interviews!!!

Reaction score
Some of the guys in our school have it on 5th june and the others have it on 9th june.

Reaction score
@megamony: Percentage in Entrance Test is not considered while making the final decision. All candidates who have passed ET are considered equal. So you have as much chance of selection as any other person. :D

Reaction score
Well I had an interview last year. And it was okay. The interviewer was a PhD in microbiology from Yale. I messed it up. My zip was open :oops: . And it went downhill from there. LOL. Anyways they ask you why you want to become a doctor. What your favourite subject is? Why Aga Khan? Its curriculum? Basically you just have to be honest. He asked me recent advances in Medicine and to describe myself in 3 words. He asked m my favourite author and he asked me about the author and his style to check if I was telling the truth. Hope I helped.