• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Agriculture preperation questions :D

Reaction score
screamingskull said:
these are two questions i have difficulty in. although they are not entirely fro agriculture
plz help out

Q: Explain why the precipitation increases in july and august in the Karakoram Mountains?
Q:Explain how farming and industry is affected by the climate and topography of mountain areas such as the karakorams?
In first question write about the monsoon rainfall as in explain the whole process of heating of land and pressure as well as strong moisture carrying winds :D

second question:
>agriculture can not be done on large scale as fields must be terraced first
>agricultural output due to thin soil
>crops may be destroyed by landslides
>during winter, agriculture can not be carried out due to intense snowfall
>large scale industries can not be set up due to the rugged landscape
>communication lapse affects hinders industrial growth as roads often become blocked due to snowfall during winter

Reaction score
yes ...... i also did not find any detail about poultry farming ...... any questions or material relatd to it?

Reaction score
A useful website:
http://www.pakistaneconomist.com/issue2000/issue32/i&e3.htm
Some other points
--Problems in poultry farming:
• High rate of mortality due to contagious diseases and other diseases:
• Lack of disease diagnostic facilities.
• Deficient managerial and feeding practice.
• Lack of availability of better productive stock.
• Lack of trained staff in poultry husbandry.
-High cost, low standard of commercial feed, poor management, poor housing facilities, high rate of infection and diseases, high rate of mortality due to lack of diagnostic laboratories, shortage of qualified veterinaries and high price of feed.
-To revive this industry and to attract new investment, Pakistan Poultry Association requests and recommends the following to the government of Pakistan.
• 10 years tax holidays for new poultry-farming projects.
• Exemption of custom duty and sales tax on poultry related raw material and machinery.
• Interest free loans for the small poultry farmers.
• Specific relief on all the due loans of poultry farmers.
• Removal of all the obstracies in the way of export of poultry products.
• Exception from all local taxes.

-Solutions
We have to improve feed, introduce new techniques for marketing, provide better living conditions, better facilities for cold storage of meat, to develop cheap feeding formula and better planning for poultry industry include feed, market, climate and infrastructure.
(I picked above important points from this long tiring page:"http://farzanapanhwar.blogspot.com/2007/08/poultry-farming-practice-in-sindh.html" )

Reaction score
shezi1995 said:
A useful website:
http://www.pakistaneconomist.com/issue2000/issue32/i&e3.htm
Some other points
--Problems in poultry farming:
• High rate of mortality due to contagious diseases and other diseases:
• Lack of disease diagnostic facilities.
• Deficient managerial and feeding practice.
• Lack of availability of better productive stock.
• Lack of trained staff in poultry husbandry.
-High cost, low standard of commercial feed, poor management, poor housing facilities, high rate of infection and diseases, high rate of mortality due to lack of diagnostic laboratories, shortage of qualified veterinaries and high price of feed.
-To revive this industry and to attract new investment, Pakistan Poultry Association requests and recommends the following to the government of Pakistan.
• 10 years tax holidays for new poultry-farming projects.
• Exemption of custom duty and sales tax on poultry related raw material and machinery.
• Interest free loans for the small poultry farmers.
• Specific relief on all the due loans of poultry farmers.
• Removal of all the obstracies in the way of export of poultry products.
• Exception from all local taxes.

-Solutions
We have to improve feed, introduce new techniques for marketing, provide better living conditions, better facilities for cold storage of meat, to develop cheap feeding formula and better planning for poultry industry include feed, market, climate and infrastructure.
(I picked above important points from this long tiring page:"http://farzanapanhwar.blogspot.com/2007/08/poultry-farming-practice-in-sindh.html" )
THANKYOU !

Reaction score
Assalam o Alliakum everyone
i am new to this forum (although ive used http://www.Xtremepapers.me quite extensively) ...
well i just had a question (till now) that what year or which paper do you consider to be the most difficult or unexpected or 'different' examination or paper of Geography ?
thanx a lot :)

Reaction score
Catalyste said:
Assalam o Alliakum everyone
i am new to this forum (although ive used http://www.Xtremepapers.me quite extensively) ...
well i just had a question (till now) that what year or which paper do you consider to be the most difficult or unexpected or 'different' examination or paper of Geography ?
thanx a lot :)
2011 xD. even after 2 years of hard work i havent been able to work them out
jking

bro u need to do all past papers. there isnt any 'unexpected' geo past paper. If u have done all past papers and rattafied the markschemes :p nthin and i repeat nothing will confuse you in the exam :D

Reaction score
oh ok thanks :D ... i dont have enough time to do all past papers (1 day approx left :D ) but ill try to do my best :)
good luck everyone for your exams :) :)

Reaction score
u don have to like do them as in write :p just go through them. do backwards from 2010 and go as far back as you can :D

Reaction score
Great Work guys really beneficial special thanks to haris shahzad for his selflessness in helping others .............. a very rare thing i must tell you ......... carry on the good and i hope that we all do our geography paper successfully

Reaction score
Haris Shehzad thanks alot,I found your questions very helpful.I wanted to ask you if you can post some more questions of other topics as well,it would be really really helpful,or if you have questions of History topics,they would be good as well.Thanks for your help bro!! :good: :good: :good: :good: :beer:

Reaction score
EMPOLEON said:
Haris Shehzad thanks alot,I found your questions very helpful.I wanted to ask you if you can post some more questions of other topics as well,it would be really really helpful,or if you have questions of History topics,they would be good as well.Thanks for your help bro!! :good: :good: :good: :good: :beer:
this topic will be helpful for u in history
viewtopic.php?t=4770