• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

aict as level

Reaction score
I think the same one as in M/J 2013
about tutors and students
yea....

Reaction score
not the excel part i mean , i mean the supporting files

You have no idea how much of a help you were to me.
I was so effin nervous...like you have no idea. I was about to have a panic attack or something.

I have mine on 11th :/
And Thank You so so so much :love:

Reaction score
You selecet the cells and go to (Data)which is beside home,insert,page layout...etc then data validation and a drop down menu will appear choose the first option data validation and then you validate the data according to the question

Reaction score
You selecet the cells and go to (Data)which is beside home,insert,page layout...etc then data validation and a drop down menu will appear choose the first option data validation and then you validate the data according to the question

Thank you :love:

Reaction score
:confused:

Reaction score
FOR VALIDATION IN EXCEL. Okay so basically let us start with date validation.(example: you should validate certain cells so that they won't accept a date that is not in the range of 12/12/2013 and 01/01/2014) you select the cells in the column that says date released and you click on DATA on the toolbar --> the toolbar is the bar that contains home insert page layout data ETC.. once you have clicked data many options will appear , however there is an option called DATA VALIDATION you choose it. A box will appear you choose date, and then a feature of between will appear under it. you put the range of dates.DO NOT FORGET TO TYPE AN ERROR MESSAGE BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE A SCREEN SHOT! once you have done validating the data press ok.