• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

aict as level

Reaction score
Guys i am done with the exam , there is nothing to worry about. I do not have the supporting files because they were strict and they deleted them all . However there two regular vlookups
and a sum function a year function and =date function there is validation for the date and create a table in your evidence document and screenshoting the error message so do not forget to type an error message for example ( the date should be between 11/11/2012 and 11/11/2013) there was a function to calculate the annual pension which means the salary and they give you the function so there is nothing to worry about. at all. There is 17 marks on a presentation which includes ( explain how you can merge three documents that were edited at the same time into one document) study the book pages 178 and after you have to mention merging the document and comparing it . Good luck. no charts and no essay were included.
hii what variant was your exam??? please answer asap thanks :)

Reaction score
can anyone upload the page 178 of the student booklet regarding the powerpoint topic, please. Would be very helpful for me

Reaction score
You guys open youtube search microsoft word 2007 : how to compare and combine documents

Thanks for the idea. Can u please upload or please screenshot the page 178 of the student booklet please?

Reaction score
watch the youtube : Microsoft word 2007 : comparing and combining documents it will explain it to you..

Reaction score
My exam in 2 hours. I hope it goes better than I think it will.

Thank you to all the people that have helped us all so far.

Reaction score
already done with the exam. it was good.thanks to every one for helping!!! :)

Reaction score
Was the test about ppt?word?publisher?excel?access? And was there an essay question in the test?