• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT Oct/Nov'13 Results

Reaction score
I gave the AICT (all four units) this session and my result came very unexpected... got 'E' overall, how the rest of your results was..?? I'm thinking of recheck as my exam wasn't much bad..... thanks for sharing ur results....

Reaction score
Posted on British Council Page:

Our Enquiry After Result (EAR) service will start by the end of this week. An overview of the service is given below:

Service 1: Clerical re-check
A re-check of all procedures leading to the issue of a result. This service checks that:
- all parts of the script were marked
- the marks were totalled correctly
- the marks were recorded correctly.

Service 1S: Clerical re-check and copies of scripts
The same as a ‘clerical re-check’ but you also get a copy of the script. This service is not available for art and design syllabuses.

Service 2: Review of marking
A review of the original marking to check that the agreed mark scheme was applied correctly. This service is available for externally assessed components (excluding multiple-choice question papers). This service also includes the re-checks detailed in the ‘clerical recheck’ service.

Service 2S: Review of marking and copies of scripts
The same as a ‘review of marking’ but you also get a copy of the script. This service is not available for art and design syllabuses.