• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT practicals 2013 May/June Session

Reaction score
guys sometime when i import a file from to access it says import errors and stuff how to fix this issue plzz help :)

Reaction score
guys sometime when i import a file from to access it says import errors and stuff how to fix this issue plzz help :)
Be careful while choosing the data types. if you fail to choose correct data type then you will get import errors.
make sure that you observe the data and set proper data types.

Example, if you got a field called "Telephone" and the records have telephone numbers, eg, +44243332545 , normally you will think that it is numbers soo you will choose Integer or long integer as the data type. But that is wrong , because of the "+" beside the number it is not a numeric value hence we need "Alphanumeric" data type that is "Text".
If you choose correct data types you will not get errors. I hope this helps you and others too ^^

Reaction score
Be careful while choosing the data types. if you fail to choose correct data type then you will get import errors.

Example, if you got a field called "Telephone" and the records have telephone numbers, eg, +44243332545 , normally you will think that it is numbers soo you will choose Integer or long integer as the data type. But that is wrong , because of the "+" beside the number it is not a numeric value hence we need "Alphanumeric" data type that is "Text".
If you choose correct data types you will not get errors. I hope this helps you and others too ^^
thx you alot bro :)

Reaction score
hey guyss ! can you plzz inbox me or tell me what came in the exammm for applied ICT paper2 ! plzzzz

Reaction score
Aslamalikum Everyone !
Kindly tell me what the essay was about? and Tell me what came in Paper
I've my paper on 25th March !
I m waiting !Plzzzzz

Reaction score
Can you give me the paper link and which table is giving you the errors .. and I will be able to explain it better.

bro ... how many pages did u get for the report question ... no.19

Reaction score
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 3
Share it with me (all the details you know) - PLEASE.
My email is [email protected]

I have an exam tomorrow and I would really appreciate it if you someone could do me this awesome and great favor !
I eagerly awaiting your email - PLEASE :3

Thank you.