• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT practicals 2013 May/June Session

Reaction score
bro ... how many pages did u get for the report question ... no.19
2 pages i think.

They only said single page wide , which means it should be wide enough to fit the page and all labels should be visible. so more than one page is possible.

Reaction score
Thanks bro, any advice?
It's super easy dude no need to worry! My first advice for you would be to read the questions THOROUGHLY, read it twice, ten times for all I care, read them! Secondly, make sure to keep your cool, don't be nervous, being nervous will only result in silly mistakes which you don't want!

Reaction score
It's super easy dude no need to worry! My first advice for you would be to read the questions THOROUGHLY, read it twice, ten times for all I care, read them! Secondly, make sure to keep your cool, don't be nervous, being nervous will only result in silly mistakes which you don't want!
Thanks man much appreciated, btw is that a countache?

Reaction score
26th is over. Are we allowed to discuss Paper 2 a little more now, since everyone's done now?

Reaction score
can anybody please help in getting print screen of q1-q4 for the paper 4 AICT w09 i m nt able to do plzzzz help me
my exams r starting from 1st march.
can also some body gv some techniques to get atleast passing grade in paper 4 damnnnnnnnnn tough the A level paper

Reaction score
chk your data type whenever u r importing you file whenever u r importing error basically comes if ur db has date field so while importing change data type of date to m-d-y not d-m-y which gvn by default in system and also be careful with boolean data type . hope this helps u some way....
guys sometime when i import a file from to access it says import errors and stuff how to fix this issue plzz help :)

Reaction score
I'm giving my p2 in lahore on the 27th of march and p4 on 10th april. Anyone else giving them in lahore? And do they know which campus of skans will be our centre for the practicals?