• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Al-hudaa

Reaction score
A troubled mind, an un-navigated soul?
But your Guidance is there. On a shelf. In your house! Stashed away to be read on a death; or wrapped away in a scented cloth, so far away from an average person's reach that it almost makes an Everest adventure minuscule. Or perhaps removed every day :rolleyes: and its pages flipped and read. But maybe read and yet not understood. And maybe recited and yet not felt. Or maybe even learnt but not absorbed...
Or maybe (and your kind is really, really rare) read, understood and acted upon. I love you for the Sake of Allah, may He make us righteous...:cry:
I am not perfect. I ask you to pray for me...:(
O Allah, Lord of the Great skies and Master of our origin! We beg Your Majesty to forgive us our sins and make us of those who give our souls and the Quran the right they have on each other.
اللهم اهدنا لأحسن الأخلاق و الأقوال والأعمال لا يهدي لأحسنها الّا انت...واصرف عنّا سيّئها لايصرف عنّا سيّئها الّا أنت...
[my attempt at translation, sorry if unclear/wrong :(]O Allah, Guide us to the best characters and sayings and deeds, for none guides for the best of them except You! and avert us away from their evil, for none averts away from their evil except You!!
aameen :'(
Peace Be To all those who follow the Guidance...

Reaction score
Assalamualaykum....really amazing MashaAllah...seems like ur writing :) .... May Allah help us all to get the best in both the worlds...Aameen...hey it would be nice if u write the translation of the dua at the end...it will help us all understand what it means inshaallah...may Allah reward u my friend... :) n jazakillah for the tag... :)

Reaction score
Assalamualaykum....really amazing MashaAllah...seems like ur writing :) .... May Allah help us all to get the best in both the worlds...Aameen...hey it would be nice if u write the translation of the dua at the end...it will help us all understand what it means inshaallah...may Allah reward u my friend... :) n jazakillah for the tag... :)
waks wr wb
JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAA 4 D DUA :love: aameen...!!
yup, modifying...jazakumullahu khairaa :D

Reaction score
A troubled mind, an un-navigated soul?
But yuor Guidance is there. On a shelf. In your house! Stashed away to be read on a death; or wrapped away in a scented cloth, so far away from an average person's reach that it almost makes an Everest adventure minuscule. Or perhaps removed every day :rolleyes: and its pages flipped and read. But maybe read and yet not understood. And maybe recited and yet not felt. Or maybe even learnt but not absorbed...
Or maybe (and your kind is really, really rare) read, understood and acted upon. I love you for the Sake of Allah, may He make us righteous...:cry:
I am not perfect. I ask you to pray for me...:(
O Allah, Lord of the Great skies and Master of our origin! We beg Your Majesty to forgive us our sins and make us of those who give our souls and the Quran the right they have on each other.
اللهم اهدنا لأحسن الأخلاق و الأقوال والأعمال لا يهدي لأحسنها الّا انت...واصرف عنّا سيّئها لايصرف عنّا سيّئها الّا أنت...
Peace Be To all those who follow the Guidance...
Ameen ya-rabbalaa'lameen :)
btw AAnsarii Jazakillahu khair for sharing this info, and for the tag too. :)