• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

alcohol

Reaction score
:/
I was hoping it to be something neater.
Like those fancy battleships shooting lasers, and 'audible' explosions in outer space. xD
i never understood those explosions :/ how does sound even travel through space George Lucas!?!?

Reaction score
..............a battle is a battle whether in twilight or on xpc........let's not move to other stuff................alright than ........... u want fat boogey woogey's .................... i summon the dark fat slimey jabber.............go galetic ball.............. explode on the human traitor
Omg human scum. cant even get my race right! I AM THE MIGHTY PIE EATER. DIE BEFORE MY SWEET CHERRY GOODNESS.

Reaction score
We defy Newton and his cronies, young one. It's an art being passed down from father to son...... :wise-face:
Newton was a fake. He was totally a spawn of the wise race of the letsmakenewlawsthatdontmakesensewohoo.

Reaction score
Yup! :D
But I personally like Star Trek much more! It makes more sense! And the movies have decent endings. :p
wut . no. DO NOT RUIN THE BALANCE OF THE SYSTEM. one cannot like star trek and starwars. you either be a trekkie or a jedi xD btw what sucked was the first movies were in decending order -.- like who does that!?!? besides new star trek movie comming out and star wars too yay.

Reaction score
Was this an Alcohol smell thread or ZSM Igniz and Flamin's Battle Arena ? Well then. I summon the Cryptonic Grilled Cheeeese master
We shareef people side-lined alcohol. ;-)

Back off amateur. You are no match for our Sooper Dooper Ultra Cool Mega Secret Frying Pan Laser Weapon Thingy. HA!
I can see you shrinking with fear at the mere name! :cool:

Reaction score
We shareef people side-lined alcohol. ;-)

Back off amateur. You are no match for our Sooper Dooper Ultra Cool Mega Secret Frying Pan Laser Weapon Thingy. HA!
I can see you shrinking with fear at the mere name! :cool:
You do know my blender blended you in the time taken to say that name.

Reaction score
wut . no. DO NOT RUIN THE BALANCE OF THE SYSTEM. one cannot like star trek and starwars. you either be a trekkie or a jedi xD btw what sucked was the first movies were in decending order -.- like who does that!?!? besides new star trek movie comming out and star wars too yay.
Defiance is in our blood foolish child. Do not dare intrude with the intergalactic diplomats.

P.S I know! :D
I can't wait for it to come out! :D

Reaction score
Lithium Hahah . NO. Group 1 metals are easily cut by knives :)
If_you_know_what_I_mean.png

Reaction score
Defiance is in our blood foolish child. Do not dare intrude with the intergalactic diplomats.

P.S I know! :D
I can't wait for it to come out! :D
Dude. Havent you heard of the race swagfags? yea one of thier child decided to rebel against life. In the end he had to line up for the homeless shelter because he thought SWAG would pay for his bill.

Reaction score
Dude. Havent you heard of the race swagfags? yea one of thier child decided to rebel against life. In the end he had to line up for the homeless shelter because he thought SWAG would pay for his bill.
'Children' are immature. What would they know of the Outer space peace commission?