• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ALEVEL CHEMISTRY PAPER 5!!! HELP NEEDED

Reaction score
ONLY A FEW DAYS ARE LEFT FOR PAPER5 CHEM ND I HAVENT EVEN TOUCHED ONE PASTPAPER COULD ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD LEARN FOT IT
I MEAN HOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT

Reaction score
well..as time is really short all you can do is to get past papers all of them up till NOV 09 with marking scheme... try to read questions carefully n than read the marking scheme ...hopefully you will get some help from it...and 2nd question which is of analysis is usually on same pattern so try to master it first..it will give you sum confidence too.. bst of luck...

Reaction score
the october november past papers are really hard!! the second questions is usually okay. my chemistry sir said that if you know basic chemistry then you can get at least 8 marks.

Reaction score
i dunt understand in this question what to write in the columns and how to plot the graph..! :x :x

plzzzz mita.lova.lova help me..! :(