• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alevel islamic sudies help!!!!

Reaction score
im doing a levels privately in one year and ahve to gv islamic studies in oct. can somebody who has given the paper help me with the books etc??????

Reaction score
u can visit www.cie.org.uk there's a section of A levels there....choose ur subject and click on resource link.

recommended book will be there

Reaction score
if u are just giving AS level, then ur O lvl books will be enuff plus a little use of google to find translations...
but if u r giving full A level (which atleast i dont recommend) the ni have no idea, coz just a couple of ppl in last session got A's in it in whole pakistan, rest were below dat.. :(

Reaction score
im giving full alevl, i know the grades werent good this time, but i dont hav any choice wid subjects. i just dont hav any idea which book to choose from recommended booklist for paper 2 :S

Reaction score
Islamic Books are an important part of learning about the religion of Islam. I am from New York and not a Muslim but I want to know some information about Islam and also found lots books but I want to buy free islamic books. Please suggest me from where I can but these books.

Free islamic books