• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alevel p-1 retake *leaked*

Reaction score
Chemistry practical exam was leaked way before the exam even took place today. Kids knew the ions that were supposed to be written already. It's so disappointing

Reaction score
Chemistry practical exam was leaked way before the exam even took place today. Kids knew the ions that were supposed to be written already. It's so disappointing
I wouldn't mind if they take retake of this practical.. Mine wasn't that good but still...

Reaction score
Information about practicals is always known to a large number of candidates.

Reaction score
I guess the Confidentials got leaked.. and probably after a chemistry teacher guessed it!

Reaction score
I guess the Confidentials got leaked.. and probably after a chemistry teacher guessed it!

This paper was apparently leaked wayy before the exam. There were snaps of the salt analysis and enthalpy questions circulating amongst students prior to the exam day

Reaction score
2Vc11Tz.jpg

Jenn Kamihus Master Minds muhammadali233 asadalam
Zash Riyash a_wiserME!! amerfarooq Mahnoor Ahmad