• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A'levels CIE 2017

Reaction score
I'm a student from LGS, and I just wanted to know that can the school privatise you after the mocks? I'm failing miserably in my mocks but will the British council let them privatise me? They already made me sign my statement of entry which says I'm going by the school.

Reaction score
I'm a student from LGS, and I just wanted to know that can the school privatise you after the mocks? I'm failing miserably in my mocks but will the British council let them privatise me? They already made me sign my statement of entry which says I'm going by the school.
Don't worry, they won't privatise you on the basis of mocks. They privatise you on the basis of overall performance as far as I know.
Here in my school our teachers said "Don't be demoralized by your mock grades, aim for cie. School won't be privatising you"

Reaction score
Don't worry, they won't privatise you on the basis of mocks. They privatise you on the basis of overall performance as far as I know.
Here in my school our teachers said "Don't be demoralized by your mock grades, aim for cie. School won't be privatising you"
That's the thing, I have been getting U's since A1. I didn't study at all these past two years, I'm serious now. I have pure sciences, but I just want to make sure I don't get privatise. I did sign the statement of entry, just waiting for the actual hard copy. It says 'school' on my SOE. I just hope they can't change it!

Reaction score
That's the thing, I have been getting U's since A1. I didn't study at all these past two years, I'm serious now. I have pure sciences, but I just want to make sure I don't get privatise. I did sign the statement of entry, just waiting for the actual hard copy. It says 'school' on my SOE. I just hope they can't change it!
Well... In that case, they could've privatized you earlier.... But maybe they see some good potential in you due to which they haven't privatized you. So.... Let's just hope for the best :)