• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

all around the world students and local students

Reaction score
:) the GT is different for private students and students from collegeS? are the people who give exams in countries apart from pakistan, do all the countries have the same Gt and percentile recorded or its on the basis of the specific place and country only rather than all together?

Reaction score
I have no idea whether the GT for the Private students and Students from CIE centres is same or not. But for a speccific varient the GT is the same regardless to the country which the student belongs. For eg..U r from Pakistan and i am from Nepal and we have apperared on the same varient then our GT and Percentile recorded is the same..

Reaction score
yeah i knw that every variant has a different GT>.. saw that in the previous variants.. but was confused about this part so asked.thanks

Reaction score
Grade thresholds are same for the private and college/school students. what counts is your performance in the examination...