• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

all beauties out there :p

Reaction score
Jazak Allah for the tag :D
i mean seriously i have had the same thoughts :p ..... so embarassing :/

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!
Sorry to those who I didn't tag…
Let me know if anyone else wants me to tag them in such threads..
Waalaikumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! :)
All these types of articles worth reading more than once.
Just wanted to advise all my sisters here in XPC, not to listen to Shaitan's words.
Prepare yourself well, so that you can go to heaven. Insha Allah! :)
May Allah (S.W.T.) bless you all! (Aameen!) :)
P.S. Thanks for tagging, and remember to tag me, next time, too. :)

Reaction score
Assalam!
Hey i came across this thread randomly and i found it very much interesting. Hats off to the person creating it!
I would like if anyone can tag (inform) me of such threads. Thank you.

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't say I do, just to get myself 'praised' enough. I have seen people around me wearing hijabs just to get attention, and they remove it in public, at parties or whatever - People should convince themselves for what they're taking up before they do. It is just not a joke. One should wear for the love of modesty and for nothing else - not under pressure, not under someone else's influence.
In the image you posted above, there was a sentence 'You won't get attention from the opposite sex classmates'. I have to say that -Seriously? Look at all the hijabs they're wearing these days. They're more eye-catching than the simple uniforms -.-
And of course, there are numerous ones out there who post up their 'pictures' in whole hijabs but never know how to properly lay a scarf when in front of someone. :/
Hands-down to those girls who are draped in the shawl of modesty to their heart's consent. May I be one of them !! :)
I agree with you, I have witnessed girls wearing hijabs just to win attention of others. Either they remove it in public or they do not value the importance of it or do not respect it, like, saying foul words to people etc. I agree when you said "It is just not a joke. One should wear for the love of modesty and for nothing else - not under pressure, not under someone else's influence." I was about to write the same thing ^^

Maz

Reaction score
XPFMember

Hello,
I am new to the religion of Islam; I converted a while ago.
So would you please tag me in this thread, just so I can get to know more about Islam.
That's if you don't mind.
:)
AlhamdulIllah(y)
Actually, it's preferable if you use the term 'revert' instead of 'convert', since, every human is born in the state of islam- "Fitrah". So, you just reverted to what you were before.