all cie full textbooks available in pdf format

Reaction score
mates i will be absent from the site for over 4months.motive being that my first exam will be next month and after it i will be so occupied.but before going i will try to upload the books i promised above plus accounting and statistic 1.that should be this sunday

Reaction score
i will equally want to say that am sorry because i will not upload the new physics cousebook but i already found it.the photo you guys saw above i was trying to make things right with one member here so that he could continue the work but every effort was almost a failure.

Reaction score
i will equally want to say that am sorry because i will not upload the new physics cousebook but i already found it.the photo you guys saw above i was trying to make things right with one member here so that he could continue the work but every effort was almost a failure.
plz, could you find some more time for the physics book. it is really needed

Reaction score
Bro could you please upload the book geography: an integrated approach
much thanks for your work
has been really helpful

Reaction score
Can you please upload "Calculations in A level Chemistry" by Jim Clark? It's an old book and I really need it. Tried searching everywhere but couldn't find it. Please. :(

Reaction score
is it possible for you to upload the latest *second edition* of the Physics book for 2016 syllabus just like the one for Chem? It would be great help. Thanks.

Reaction score
guys,to be honest i don't think that guy will be online anymore

i searched on the internet for the 2nd edition of that physics book but didn't find anything,sorry

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Rizwan Any time please upload the new books for physics either the second edition or the new revision guide (that follow the 2016 syllabus) Also The New and Updated Books for economics and business
(Business has completely changed even the syllabus number which is now 9609)

Thank You very much

Last edited: